We decided that we are almost ready to film.
We thought it would be a good idea to plan an order in which we would film to will help us to film in such a way that we may avoid being slowed down by weather and changes to the lighting.
I want to do as much as we can in as little time as we can to avoid continuity errors, but at the same time avoid rushing filming.
According to this we can get the shooting done in just 4 bursts.
– Arthur establishing shots (wide)
– Arthur walking towards camera
– Arthur close ups inc back and forth dialog, reactions
– Ford close ups inc back and forth dialog, reactions
– Med shots of both charecters together
– Wide shots of running / diving / couch
– Arthur making chess pieces